Thanks for Joining Us!
We’re glad you made the decision to join us, and you are serious about seeing your children thrive!
Please check your email from us, and click the link inside to confirm your interest in our weekly newsletter. We appreciate your support and interest.
- Produce high-quality content grounded that seeks to meet you where you are in your fathering journey and help you take steps toward becoming a more committed, more engaged dad.
- Only send you content that can help you become a better father, one that your children deserve.
Relevant & Timely Advice
Ken Canfield and the team share their insights and discoveries which are timely for today’s dad. All are grounded in sound social science research as well as practical, experience-based insights and often wisdom literature and faith-based texts.
The National Center for Fathering’s research started in the 1980s. The research is clear: children thrive when they have an involved father or father figure, someone who loves them, knows them, guides them, and helps them achieve their destiny.
Extensive Fathering Library
For more than 30 years, NCF has produced positive fathering and family resources that seek to improve the lives of children, strengthen homes, and impact future generations. The ever-present goal is to create lifelong learning and growth for fathers—both individually and in groups—and ultimately enhance their ability to build deeper bonds with their children.
- Growing as You Prepare for Fatherhood
- Ask Your Daughter Questions
- The Effective Stepfather: A Check-List to Live By
- How to Overcome Anger Toward Your Father
- Mother’s Day for the Single Dad
- COVID Cabin Fever? 10 Ways to Connect with Your Kids
- Father-Child Fun with Knock-Knock Jokes
- Kids Say THIS Is the Best Way to Be a Better Dad
- Knowing Your Child: Awareness Can Revitalize Your Fathering
- Just Dial-in with Your Daughter. Just Be DAD.