You’ve heard about the crisis of fatherlessness and the negative consequences for children and for our society. Even if you are an involved dad, you need to realize that until we are successful, your children and grandchildren will be growing up in a culture of absent fathers and unfathered children. They will be affected!
You can be a part of the solution!
- Use social media to follow what we’re doing and share our blogs and fathering tips with your circle of acquaintances, and help us expand our reach. Our pages are here: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube
- Start a small group with one or more dads.
- Bring us to your community or church through a small-group initiative or a live event. (For assistance, contact us.)
- Train other dads. Fathers.com offers dynamic, hands-on training to provide you with complete instructor materials and enhanced skills to train dads in your community.
- Stay connected to the Center through our weekly email and website.
You can also get involved by supporting the National Center for Fathering in our efforts to inspire and equip dads:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
- Designate National Center for Fathering as your charity on Amazon Smile, then bookmark smile.amazon.com for all your shopping from Amazon. NCF will receive a small percentage of your purchase amount from Amazon at no extra cost to you.