You’ve heard about the crisis of fatherlessness and the negative consequences for children and for our society. Even if you’re an involved dad, you need to realize that until we are successful, your children and grandchildren will be growing up in a culture of absent fathers and unfathered children. They will be affected!
You can be a part of the solution!
- Join us as a member, which will give you access to exclusive content and discounts on resources. More information here.
- Download our free ebook, Fathering During a Pandemic: Challenges & Surprises, and let other dads know about it.
- Use social media to follow what we’re doing and share our blogs and fathering tips with your circle of acquaintances, and help us expand our reach. Our pages are here: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube
- Support other dads by getting together (even on Zoom) to talk about being a dad and encourage each other.
- Stay connected to the Center through our weekly email and website.
You can also get involved by supporting the National Center for Fathering in our efforts to inspire and equip dads:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
- Designate National Center for Fathering as your charity on Amazon Smile, then bookmark smile.amazon.com for all your shopping from Amazon. NCF will receive a small percentage of your purchase amount from Amazon at no extra cost to you.
THANK YOU for getting involved and for your commitment to your children.